A boost controller is a device used to regulate the boost pressure of an engine. It allows the driver to set a desired boost pressure and the controller will work to maintain that pressure by opening or closing the wastegate as needed. There are many different types of boost controllers available, from manual devices that must be adjusted by the driver, to electronic controllers that can be set and forgotten.
A Shortlist Of The Best Electronic Boost Controller
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best electronic boost controller and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Electronic Boost Controller You Should Consider In 2022
- FEATURES: This In-Cabin boost controller is one of the smallest and lightest boost controllers on the market, with an accurate and proven manual adjustment system, easy installation and excellent boost stability
- FEATURES: This 7 colors boost gauge allows you to quickly and accurately check your boost levels for precise PSI adjustment. You can also choose any color you want.
- FUNCTION: It is the smartest, most cost-effective way of controlling the amount of pressure going to the wastegate of your turbo.
- PACKAGE: One In-Cabin Manual Boost Controller , a 3-way Valve , Hose Clamps, Vacuum Hose, Screws & Mount, 52mm (2") Analog Boost Gauge (Displays 0-30 PSI)
- FREE RETURNS AND WARRANTY: We accept free return and replacement if it is not the correct one. And guarantee with one year limited warranty.
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45bar, 345kpa)
- Just like the GFB 3004 G-Force II but better with the added A/F Ratio feature!
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Peak boost recall
- GReddy PRofec Electronic Boost Controller
- For 02-05 Subaru WRX.
- For 06-07 Subaru WRX.(May not fit directly, need some other hardwares)
- For 04-07 Subaru STI. (May not fit directly, need some other hardwares)
- For 04-08 Subaru Forester XT. (May not fit directly, need some other hardwares)
- Material: made of high quality Aluminum.
- Boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system.
- Compact size for easy placement in Engine bay, ball & spring closed loop design, lock nut to prevent changes to adjustment.
- The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels, the boost controller can handle boost levels as high as 30 psi
- Just install the boost controller in-line between a boost source and the wastegate to fine tune the amount of boost you want to run.
- The boost controller is universal and will work on any turbo application.
- ✔✔✔ Widely used: Solenoid valves are compatible / used with most after-sale ECU applications (such as haltech and MoTec) and are suitable for most turbocharging and supercharging applications. - electronic boost controller solenoid
- ✔✔✔Product type: solenoid valve, material: aluminum alloy, model: 35A-AAA-DDBA-1BA, type: 3-port solenoid valve, voltage: DC 12V, power: 5.4 watts - boost solenoid
- ✔✔✔Excellent performance: 35A-AAA-DDBA-1BA solenoid valve drive pulse width modulation (PWM). Stable, reliable, and fast lifting goals. - suuonee solenoid valve
- ✔✔✔ Best replacement: The 3 Port Mac Valve can replace the boost control solenoid provided by for , Cobb Tuning, AEM, Autronic, Haltech, Grimmspeed, etc. - electronic boost control valve
- ✔✔✔ After-sales service: Our products have been tested before leaving the factory. If you encounter any questions during use, please contact us in time - boost solenoid
- 【Compatibility】: Solenoid Valve is suitable for most turbo and supercharged applications. The model number is 35A AAA DDBA 1BA. Compatible / used by most aftermarket ECU application (like haltech and MoTec).
- 【Features】: 3 port solenoid - this is the most common method for controlling boost. 5.4W, 25.4ohm coil, Full vacuum to 120 PSI.
- 【Stable and Reliable】: Pulse width modulation (PWM) driven. And electric Solenoid Valve is stable, reliable and fast boost targeting.
- 【Substitutes】: Replacement for boost control solenoids offered by for Turbosmart, for Cobb Tuning, for AEM, for Autronic, for Haltech, for Grimmspeed and many others.
- 【100% Quality and Satisfaction Service】--- Provide the Quality Assurance and the Money Back Guarantee to ensure that you can buy it without any concern. Please contact us for any questions. We will do our best to solve all your problems.Thanks for purchasing from us.
- Complete system includes harness, boost hose, on-board 29 psig pressure sensor (external 75 psia optional), boost solenoid, gauge display and all necessary fittings
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
- User selectable Overboost alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% Overboost
- No external interface required for programming!
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs, and interchangeable bezel, pin guide and faceplate to customize look of display
- Coil Voltage: 12 V-DC
- Port Size: 1/8 IN
- Other: NPT
- SKU: B238300 (KFP)
How To Choose The Best Electronic Boost Controller
Before choosing a electronic boost controller, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best electronic boost controller depends on your needs and preferences. However, some of the top options you’ll want to consider include those fromazerte, Americaer, and Audeze.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Does An Electronic Boost Controller Do?
An electronic boost controller is used to boost a engine or vehicle.
Which Is Better Manual Or Electronic Boost Controller?
Manual boost controllers are better because they are less likely to be lost or confused. They are also less likely to have errors. If you need aboost for a car that’s not mounted on the ground, a electronic boost controller is more beneficial.
How Much Hp Can A Boost Controller Add?
A boost controller can add up to 3% on pages turned.
Is A Manual Boost Controller Good?
Yes, a manual boost controller is usually good for because it doesn’t have the (usually) required software.
When it comes to boost controllers, there are a lot to choose from. If you’re looking for the best one for your specific needs, then look no further!