Shock absorbers play an important role in your Mercedes-Benz E350 van. Not only do they provide a smooth ride and improve handling, but they also help protect vital suspension components from wear and tear. So, it’s important to choose the right shocks for your vehicle. Here are some of the best shocks for the Mercedes-Benz E350 van.
Which Are The Best Shocks For E350 Van From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best shocks for e350 van that will win your heart.
10 Best Shocks For E350 Van People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Check Compatibility Chart For Fitment
- Shock absorber is an important part of a vehicle suspension. The purpose of the shock absorber is to limit the amount of vehicle body roll, during turns and movement over terrain.
- Piston seal adjusts as it wears to maintain a tight seal between the piston and pressure tube. This minimizes leak paths for a longer, more consistent, product life
- Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality Aftermarket
- 10 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty This item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge. This warranty covers the cost of the part only.
- Reference Number(s): 32267,344370,344371,34684,34761,37116,37117,6C2Z18124A,G63622,KG5498
- Quantity: 4 Piece
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear
- Includes: | * 2 - Bilstein # 33-187570 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 - Bilstein # 33-176857 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty monotube gas pressure shocks and struts are the ideal choice for most vehicles | * These shocks provide improved handling and stability, without sacrificing ride comfort | * They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for the driver who demands superior performance, while maintaining an exceptional street ride
- Utilizing our patented design, the dampers allow the vehicle to glide over every type of road surface you may encounter while maintaining complete command at all times | * These dampers are the least expensive and most effective upgrade to extend the service life of any vehicle out on the road today
- Fits: | * Ford | * E-250: | * 1992-2012 Ford E-250, including Econoline, Base, XL, XL HD, XLT, XLT HD, Custom, Custom HD, Chateau, Chateau HD, Super Duty, Super Duty Base, Super Duty XL, Super Duty XLT. | * E-350: | * 1992-2012 Ford E-350, including Econoline, Base, XL, XL HD, XLT, XLT HD, Custom, Custom HD, Chateau, Chateau HD, Super Duty, Super Duty Base, Super Duty XL, Super Duty XLT | * Econoline Super Duty: | * 1997-1999 Ford Econline Super Duty Custom | * E-450: | * 2000-2012 Ford E-450, including Super Duty, Super Duty Base, Super Duty XL, Super Duty XLT
- Fitment: 08-14 E-150 & 08-08 E-150 Econoline & 03-14 E-250 & 92-02 E-250 Econoline & 02-05 E-350 Club Wagon & 92-00 E-350 Econoline & 92-02 E-350 Econoline Club Wagon & 99-17 E-350 Super Duty & 00-02 E-450 Econoline Super Duty & 03-16 E-450 Super Duty & 96-99 Econoline Super Duty Without Ambulance Package
- Package: Set of 2 For Rear Left + Right Side Shock Strut
- Warranty & Installation: We provide 1 Year warranty on all components. Buckle holes are consistent with the original car in situ for easy & quick installation without any changes.
- Quality: Top Quality JAPANESE MADE OIL PISTON SEALS! OE Quality TS16949 certified.
- Tech: Pressurized N2 to reduce foaming and aerating. Seamless cylinder & sleeves to reduce the possibility of splitting to ensure close contact between the piston & cylinder no leaks to obtain stable damping force. Powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance and long time service. Hard chromed piston rod micro-cracks chromed surface processed & ultra-precision vertical polishing to ensure smooth contact between the piston rod & seal.
- Kit Includes: (2) Front Shock Absorbers and (2) Rear Shock Absorbers
- For Models without Ambulance Package
- Fits: Specific Models - Check Fitment Chart and Product Description for Accurate Information
- Front Shock Specifications: Extended Lenth – 15.16″ | Compressed Length – 9.84″
- 10 Year Warranty
- FORD TRUCK PICKUP VAN ECONOLINE (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 3687 Pages - 09/27/2022 (Publication Date) - FORD TRUCK PICKUP VAN ECONOLINE (Publisher)
- DESIGNED FOR TRUCKS AND VANS -- Engineered for hardworking full-size trucks and vans and features full-displaced valving on compression cycles to deliver controlled ride and handling
- BUILT TO LAST -- Heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod (non-dust shield units only) and sintered iron piston enhance durability for longer service life while self-lubricating fluid seal reduces friction against piston rod to reduce wear
- CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and help reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE -- Larger bore and bigger 2-in. reserve tube work together to hold more oil for greater capacity to allow the shock to work efficiently for controlled ride and longer service life
- This package contains 2 front shock absorbers. Each shock absorber is designed to avoid oil leakage and eliminate abnormal noises. Engineered to provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- OE / Interchange: 32267. All shocks are nitrogen charged
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Backed by a 6-month warranty
- Replacement for 2008-2014 Ford E-150 2003-2014 E-250 1992-2002 E-250 Econoline 1992-1998 E-350 Econoline 2003-2005 E-350 Club Wagon 1999-2008 E-350 Super Duty 2003-2014 2015 2016 2017 E-450 Super Duty 1992-1993 1999-2002 E-350 Econoline Club Wagon 4.2L 4.6L 4.9L 5.4L 5.8L 6.0L 6.2L 6.8L 7.3L 7.5L
- Please use Amazon's vehicle fitment tool (located at the top of the listing on desktop, below the images on mobile) to confirm that the part is correct for your vehicle application. Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles are not permitted
- Fits front 1991 - 1994 Ford Explorer 1991 - 1994 Mazda Navajo
- Constant-rate front coil springs can help improve stability and restore or maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs per pair of load capacity [Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) Product does not increase payload]
- An economical solution for heavier duty use
- Designed in the USA & Life-time Warranty
- Direct Drop-in Installation. No Cutting, No welding, or other parts needed. Just an alignment after the installation!
- Improves appearance of your Van, More Ground Clearance and maintains comparable factory ride.
- Non-Corrosive Aluminum & Powdercoated Steel
- Compatible with 1969-2015 Ford Van E150 E200 E250 E300 E350. Includes: Solid Aluminum 3" Lift Leveling Coil Spring Spacers & Rear 2" Steel Block kit with Sae grade Hardware. (Set of DoestchTech Off-Road Nitro-Charged Lift Shocks KIT(Check our other listings for other models and shock kits) Decal included as shown.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Shocks For E350 Van
Not every shocks for e350 van comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There is no one perfect shocks for an e350 van. You may have different needs than what is shown in the table below. However, some general tips will help you. General Tips: 1. What type of driving do you need the shocks for? There are three types of driving – All-wheel drive, city driving, and rural driving. The trucks in the e350 Van market have different dampening levels andocreations that can be used with different types of wheels. 2. What size of wheel are you using? The truck has six sizes of wheel, including small, medium, large, and large Block. Use these numbers to choose the right shocks for your truck. The larger the wheel, the more rebounders are inherent in the shocks. The smaller the wheel, the less linearity is experienced with the shocks. 3. What kind of road surface are you using? The e350 Van market has a hard time getting up to speed on new roads. Most cases, they use older streets that have been prepared for on-road fuel delivery or Asphalt and Stone. If you’re using new roads, you’ll need new shocks as much as possible
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost To Replace Shocks On A Van?
Replacing shocks on a van can cost you $100.
How Often Should You Replace Shocks On An F350?
You should replace shocks on an f350 as often as once a year.
How Long Do Shocks Last On A Van?
How long do shocks last on a van? A shock is typically composed of two waves, which stand on either side of a sustained noise. The wave form will be different for each shock, depending on the type ofShock Declaration-era FordSportiers use shocks with a declares Shock Length saying “I” series driveshafts attached to each end of the shock cover. Each shock length is three chain Lengths. There are commonly four these driveshafts attached to a van’s travelpetage.
How Do I Know If My Shocks Are Blown?
The most common answer to this question is to have a service or product called to check your shocks. However, there are several other methods available. One option is to go to the site shock-test.com and set up a test with the expert who will be providing the item to use. Another option is to do a satisfaction survey on a specific day when the shocks were used and also give your feedback.
When it comes to shocks for a e350 van, the best options vary depending on what you’re looking for. Some of the effects that shock ratings may have include increased fuel economy, less slop in the car’s performance, and lower rates of Mechanic’s Code.