There are a few things to consider when buying tires for your Ford F250. The first is the type of terrain you’ll be driving on most often. If you’re mostly driving on the highway, all-season tires will work well. If you’ll be doing a lot of off-roading, you’ll need a more aggressive tread pattern. The second consideration is the size and weight of your truck. Larger trucks require larger and heavier tires. Consult your owner’s manual or speak with a tire specialist to find the best match for your truck.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best tires for f250 and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Tires For F250 People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Coil spacers provide the safest and least expensive way to lift or level your truck
- Installs easily in about an hour - professional install recommended
- Retains the OEM factory ride while lifting your vehicle up to 4 inches
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Product Type :Tires
- Package Dimensions :33.2" L X33.2" W X11.0" H
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Package Weight :46.0Lbs
- Load Capacity: 1700
- Front tire size: 25x8-12 ; rear tire size: 25x10-12; wheel (rim) diameter: 12 in ; ply rated: 6 ;tread depth: 20mm;
- A perfect replacement tire for your quad ATV, UTV. Features premium rubber and directional angled knobby tread design is great in harshest terrain with high performance and is suitable for desert, mud, dirt, and rock applications.
- Heavy 6 ply-rated construction resists punctures and abrasions. The durable, lightweight, the smooth rolling design provides quicker acceleration and braking Deep, widely spaced tread bras shed mud, and excel in a wide variety of terrains.
- Tires fit all terrain: street(on-road), hard terrain, inter. terrain(GNCC), soft terrain(gnc mx), mud terrain, rocky terrain, desert terrain, sand terrain, and snow/ice terrain.
- Rim(s) NOT included! We sent 4 tires with two packages! Expedited shipping / 30 days return / 1-year warranty, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us timely!
- Relearn is Required - No Programming Required Before Installation - Follow OE Relearn Procedure After Installation. This tpms sensor comes pre-programmed and OE validated as direct-fit sensor. Relearn is required, your vehicle must pair and learn new sensors by TPMS Relearn Tool after replacement.
- Trustworthy Quality - This tire pressure sensor is manufactured to exacting OE standards to ensure reliable performance and durability, it is constructed of high quality material, premium chip and durable lithium battery, every component has undergone extensive professional testing—including signal, operational temperature, thermal shock, humidity, and proof pressure to ensure trouble-free installation and excellent performance.
- Ensure Fit - Compatible with 2013-2015 Ford C-Max, 2010-2015 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450SD, F-550 Super Duty, Focus, Fusion, 2009-2015 Ford Escape, 2011-2015 Ford Expedition, Explorer, Fiesta, Flex, Taurus, 2011-2015 Lincoln MKS, MKT, MKX,MKZ, Navigator, 2009-2011 Mazda Tribute, 2009-2011 Mercury Mariner, 2010-2011 Mercury Milan, and more. Please input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle.
- Replace Part # - DE8T-1A180-AA, DE8T-1A150-AA, 9L3Z-1A189-A, 9L3T-1A180-AE, 9L3T-1A180-AF, 9L3T-1A180-BB, 9L3T-1A180-CA, 9L3T-1A150-BE, CM5T-1A150-AA, CM5T-1A180-AA. The package includes 4 tire sensors, it is exactly OEM design to replace your defective sensor, perfect fit for your vehicle.
- 1 Year Warranty - Our replacement sensor comes with 1 year warranty, it can last 3-4 years under normal usage. If the replacement sensor fails or stops working, simply contact us for free replacement or refund. Save hundreds off of dealer prices and take advantage of our products and services.
- 🔧 Application For Ford: Marsflex tire pressure sensors compatible for 2009-2014 F150, 2009-2016 F250/ F350 Super Duty, 2009-2019 Escape, 2010-2020 Focus, 2011-2017 Explorer, 2010-2016 Fusion, 2011-2017 Expedition, 2010-2019 Transit, 2010-2019 E-Series, 2010-2018 Transit Connect, 2010-2020 Taurus, 2011-2017 Fiesta, 2011-2014 Edge, 2012-2019 C-Max, 2011-2020 Flex, 2013-2019 Police Interceptor Sedan, 2013-2015 Police Interceptor Utility, 2014-2017 Special Service Police Sedan
- 🔧Application For Mercury & Lincoln: Marsflex tire pressure sensors compatible for 2009-2011 Mariner, 2010-2011 Milan| 2015-2017 MKC, 2011-2019 MKS, 2011-2020 MKT, 2011-2014 MKX, 2010-2016 MKZ, 2011-2017 Navigator
- 🔧Replace OE Number: 9L3Z-1A-189-A, 9L3Z-1A189-A, 9L3Z-1A189A, DE8T-1A-180-A, DE8T-1A180-AA. Please use amazon confirmed fit to verify the fitment.
- 🔧Quality: Tire pressure sensor is made of premium plastic and metal material, sturdy, not easy to aging and abrasion resistant, same process as OE to ensure the reliability, durability and safety of TPMS.
- 🔧Warranty: 1 year warranty. All Marsflex TPMS tire pressure sensors are extensively tested during manufacturing to guarantee quality.
- Crushing off-road performance, intimidating looks and an industry-leading tread life make the all-new real game changer
- Made in United States
- Package Dimensions : 31.9" L x 10.9" W x 31.9" H
- The package weight is 56.4 Pounds
- Mileage: 60,000 Miles
- Built To Withstand The Ongoing Assault From Dirt And Gravel
- Adaptive-Traction Technology Coupled With Secure-Grip All-Terrain Tread Design Enables Tires To Adapt To A Range Of Environments And Temperatures
- Deep, Jagged Sidewalls That Help The Tires Climb Up Rocks And Through Mud
- Package Dimensions: 32 L x 8 H x 32 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 46 pounds
- Section width: 235
- Load capacity: 3086.0
- [ IMPORTANT ] TRUE SPIKE Brand Billet Aluminum Tire Valve Stem Caps . Patent Pending Design. Brand New in packaging / Never Used / Never Installed.
- High Quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum. 100% CNC MACHINED BILLET ALUMINUM ( NOT cheap cast-molded aluminum alloy ). Easy Installation. No Modification needed. Hard Anodized for a Long Lasting & Durable Finish. Great upgrade look to your car truck automobile suv bike bicycle motorcycle. The PERFECT COMPLIMENT if you own our Bullet or Spike ANTENNA. Ties in perfectly and completes the finished look.
- Total of 4 piece caps. 100% Brand New. Bold new look. Tire Valve Stem Caps are approximately 2.33 inch (or) 59 mm and a noticeable upgrade to your rims that will stand out. Your purchase is for color combination in LISTING TITLE ONLY. NOT LIKE OTHER CAPS !!! Makes a great present or gift .
- Air Valve Caps fits rubber Shrader valve stems TR413 TR414 TR415 and TR416 (view fitment guide picture). Air valve caps are specially designed to cover the black portion of the air valve stems mentioned. Will provide a completed showroom look to your rims. Provides a dusk free tight fit . Your new TRUE SPIKE Air Valve Caps will appear unified with your rim using the aforementioned valve stems. Please VIEW FITMENT GUIDE PICTURE and COMPARE CAREFULLY. Will NOT fit TPMS pictured in Fitment Guide.
- Compatible with Ford F150 F250 F350 F-150 F-250 F-350 Raptor F Series SVT Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 ST SLT TRX4 SXT SRT10 SRT-10 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK JKU JL JLU X S X-S TJ-L LJ TJ Sahara Rubicon Unlimited Compass MK49 MP/522 Nissan Frontier Navara D22 D23 D40 NP300 Pro-4X RX Nismo Titan Toyota Tacoma TRD Extreme Pro T/X Baja Ironman X-Runner PreRunner S-Runner Xtracab Tundra SR SR5 TRD Chevy Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 3500 GMC Sierra Denali Mitsubishi Isuzu Kia Pick Up Pickup Truck SUV
- Ready to Install : Our tire sensors come pre-programmed and OE validated as direct-fit sensor
- Compatibility : Please use Amazon Part Finder above to verify fitment
- Relearn is Required : Your vehicle must pair and learn new sensors after replacement, please refer to standard relearn procedure specified by car manufacturer
- Long Battery Life : Our Replacement Tire Sensor lasts 5-8 years under normal usage
- 3-Year Warranty : For parts only | 3-Year Limited Warranty on Battery
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Tires For F250
Before choosing a tires for f250, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking to buy a new or used car, you’ll want to ensure that you’re getting a good deal on the market. This is especially true if you’re trying to figure out what tires to use on your f250. When considering tires, it’s important to keep in mind the size of the tire, its surface treat, and how much power it canMonday drivers can experience. Here are some brief guides on how to buy a new or used car and tires: New Car: —Look on any online store before purchasing a car. Not only will you find a huge array of deals, but you’ll also get the opportunity to test drive the product before making a purchase. —ourses are always changing, so don’t be afraid to ask questions about prices or features during the salesroom visit. You’ll also want to be sure to have your car brought in for free so that you can try it on before making a purchase. —try out the product first before making a purchase. Doing so will ensure that you’re really getting the best deal. —you can find regulations by state about what type of tires are allowed. The most accurate information will come from an online map of
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Size Tires Can I Put On A F250?
You can put any size tires on a f250, but they’ll be extreme high-support and have Assistant loading techniques to keep you stable.
What’S The Biggest Tire For A Stock F250?
The biggest tire for a stock f250 is the Goodyear Glenda.
How Long Do F250 Tires Last?
When new, f250 tires will typically last around 10,000 miles (15000 kilometres). Heavily modified or Authorized Dealer-maintained tires may last up to 20,000 miles (32000 kilometers).
What Tires Come On Ford Super Duty?
The Ford Super Duty tires come on the side of the truck.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best tires for your f250 will vary depending on your individual vehicle. However, some of the most popular tires for the f250 include those made byKona Tire, Winthrop Engineering, or The good ole days.